You may have seen COREtec Plus flooring in the news, or maybe in your local flooring store. Without much knowledge of the brand, you may pass it off for a laminate! COREtec Plus WPC vinyl flooring is the newest innovation in the flooring market, and it has many benefits for any busy household or business location.
COREtec brand flooring is an engineered vinyl floor with a patented construction created by USFloors. This floor is a commercially rated, waterproof option that is created for all spaces.
COREtec Plus WPC Vinyl Construction:
The biggest difference between a COREtec WPC Flooring and other types of flooring is the construction. The COREtec Plus WPC vinyl flooring construction is made up of 4 layers and is between 6-8MM thick:
- The top layer is a .5mm/20 mil wear layer coating that protects against wear and stains.
- The second layer is a luxury vinyl material that is durable against chips, dents and scratches.
- The third layer is the COREtec Core Structure that is a stable, waterproof core adding stability and strength.
- The last layer is the optional attached cork underlayment that adds sound insulation, absorbs subfloor imperfections and resist mold and mildew.
COREtec Plus Vinyl Benefits:
The COREtec Plus WPC vinyl flooring has many benefits and perks for your home, business or office flooring project. Some benefits include:
- No extra underlayment required
- No expansion or contraction in normal conditions
- No acclimation required before installation
- UV Acrylic coating for stain resistance and clean-ability
- 100% waterproof, kid proof and pet proof
- Thermal and sound insulated
- Can be easily installed over existing hard surfaces
Sound like the floor you’re looking for? Save time and money with this top rated brand in the industry. View all of the COREtec Plus WPC vinyl flooring collection here. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.