Harris Luxury Vinyl Cork has a remarkably realistic wood appearance with all the benefits of vinyl and natural cork in an engineered plank floating floor. The luxury vinyl has it all – an easy installation, beautiful surfaces, and comfort.
PRESS-FIT Technology for Installation
Harris Luxury Vinyl Cork has a unique installation design. Since the construction of the floor is a layer of vinyl, a layer of composite cork, and then another layer of vinyl at the bottom – the installation method is different from a standard laminate flooring or vinyl flooring. This installation method they call – PRESS-FIT – is a revolutionary compression fit system that utilizes cork’s natural properties to securely hold planks together. When planks are pressed together during installation, the cork compresses, then expands to its initial shape forming a tight, stable bond between planks. All that’s needed is a roller or a rubber mallet to get the installation done!
Harris Luxury Vinyl Cork Benefits
Harris LVC has many benefits and perks for your home, business, or office flooring project. Some benefits include:
- Moisture Resistant, Durable, and Versatile for residential or commercial use in any room.
- More comfort & body wellness
- More silence
- More warmth
- More impact resistance
- Can be used in moisture-prone rooms including full baths.
- An easy PRESS-FIT floating installation featuring innovative CORK-TECH technology.
- Suitable for use over in-floor radiant heat systems.
- Environmentally sustainable. Natural Cork’s bark harvesting process is performed by craftsmen every nine years with hand axes never harming the tree prolonging the tree’s life often for more than 200 years.
Sound like the floor you’re looking for? Save time and money with this top-rated brand in the industry. View all of the Harris Luxury Vinyl Cork collection on our website. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.