Embarking on your first flooring project and don’t know where to start? You’re not alone! Many customers come into our showroom and have no idea what questions to ask or where to start. With over 400 floors to view in our showroom and even more online, it can be overwhelming!
What We Ask You
Sometimes customers are overwhelmed by the selection that is offered. Don’t worry! We got you covered. To help customers select the right flooring, we like to ask these questions:
- What style are you looking for? Consider styles such as rustic, classic, contemporary, etc.
- What is the space in which it will go? This helps us determine which type of flooring will be best for the durability, traffic and usage needs.
- What flooring look do you find appealing? Wood, worn, whitewashed, reclaimed, tile, light, dark, etc.
- What are the colors of the furniture, walls and accent colors? This helps us to visualize your room and select complimentary flooring colors and styles to match your decor.
- What feeling do you want to have in the room? Warm, relaxing, cozy, airy, tropical, etc.
As we talk about the room and answer these 5 questions, the idea starts to come alive! This helps us navigate the showroom and find exactly the right flooring styles to compliment the customer’s needs. Before you know it, we have sample boards laying out on the showroom floor and the comparisons begin! This also helps us narrow down which free samples to send the customer home with.
Selecting a floor for your home is not a small thing, and should not be treated as if you are buying a new toaster! Your home is an expression of your personality and when you walk through it, you should ‘feel’ as though you are a part of it.
Are you ready to purchase floors with us? Still have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-520-0961 to speak with a flooring specialist!