Welcome to the Bestlaminate Learning Center, where you'll find resources for everything you need to know about flooring. You may have a lot of questions, and we want to answer them for you. From the most basic to the highly specific, no question will go unanswered! We are dedicated to providing you with answers and helpful tips to make your project go smoothly.
In our learning center, you'll find access to hundreds of tutorials, guides, and blog posts, including answers to over 100 Frequently Asked Questions received from customers like you. We've got you covered when you expect more. Read product reviews, comparisons, and buying guides before you make your final decision. Need installation tips? No problem! You're covered from every possible angle in case you wish to become the next DIY star.
Are you ready? Let's get started!
All FAQ come directly from customers like you, who want to know more about flooring. For someone who is new to this, they tend to be the most helpful. After all, you need to learn to walk before you can run, right? Check out these answers if you’re just starting out on your new flooring adventure!
101 Q&A Series
- How to Calculate Square Footage?
- What Does An AC Rating Mean?
- Do I Need Underlayment?
- What Is The Laminate Flooring Waste Factor?
- What Tools I Need To Install Laminate?
- What is Expansion Gap?
- How To Find Out How Many Boxes of Flooring I Need?
- Can I Install Laminate Flooring Myself?
- Does laminate flooring thickness determine the durability of the laminate?
Ask Bob & Betsy - Our Flooring Experts
- Can I Use Laminate Flooring in a Bathroom?
- How Much Does Laminate Flooring Cost To Install
- Is Laminate Flooring Durable with Pets?
- What Does AC Rating Mean?
- What is the Best Laminate Flooring for a Kitchen?
- Laminate Flooring vs. Hardwood: What’s Better?
- Can I Use Vinyl Flooring for Rental Properties?
- Which Laminate Flooring Edge Type Is Best For Kitchens?
- Should I Install Laminate Flooring Before or After I Install My Kitchen Cabinets?
Purchasing new flooring is truly one of the most satisfying feelings. But before you take the plunge, make sure you have all your supplies, including flooring accessories. These supplies, along with your knowledge, will help you install a sturdy, stunning floor that will last for many years to come.