User Agreement and Disclosure Policy is a reference of all of Bestlaminate, Inc's policies and procedures. Read each section carefully to fully understand the terms associated with ordering, returning and exchanging your products purchased from us.
Please read the above policies and the following terms and conditions of the user agreement thoroughly. If you check the “I Agree” box at the checkout, you agree to all of Bestlaminate’s policies, user agreement, and terms and conditions.
Bestlaminate reserves the right to adjust, modify, or otherwise change these terms and conditions, user agreement, or other policies at any time, without notification. These changes are effective immediately after they are posted to the bestlaminate.com website. If you continue to use bestlaminate.com after changes are made to the terms and conditions, user agreement, or other policies, Bestlaminate reserves the right to assume you agree to the changes without your explicit consent. To keep up with these changes, you should review the Terms and Conditions, User Agreement, and Policies listed on this page on a regular basis.
Make a confident decision with free samples! With the Bestlaminate Free Sample Policy, we offer up to (5) Free Samples on all of our flooring products online. With a click of a button, you can add and remove samples from your cart.
Although Bestlaminate has some of the best prices on the market, occasionally a competitor will offer the same product at a lower price. Bestlaminate will honor a price match policy when specific criteria is met.
Shop wuth confidence! We want to make sure you're happy with your purchase by offering a 30-Day Return Policy. If you want to return or exchange your items, you can rerurn it to us within 30 days from your purchase. We even offer one flat return shipping fee of $159.
Please read the details of 30 Day Return Policy Here >
Most of our orders are shipped within 1 to 3 business days after you payment is received, with the estimated transit time ranging from 1 to 14 business days.
All delivery dates are estimated and not guaranteed. Do not schedule an installation before your order arrives.
Some unforeseen delays may occur and may be beyond our control. There is no delivery on weekends and holidays. If you need a guaranteed date of delivery, please let us know so we can make arrangements for you (additional fees will apply).There is no delivery on weekends and holidays.
Bestlaminate takes pride in the quality of our products, but in some circumstances, you may experience damage to your flooring purchase. Damage can be outlined in a few ways, such as shipping damage, manufacturer defect or installation damage. If you experience any damage, it is very important to alert us as soon as possible so we can address the issues. Follow our instructions on how to handle each form of damage.
Most manufacturers require to file a quality claim through the retailer from whom you purchased the product. Bestlaminate will be happy to assist you with your warranty claim. Most warranties require that a customer contact authorized dealer to claim to problem and obtain claim number and initiate inspection process. Along with your claim, manufacturer may require samples of the complaint (i.e. laminate boards in question). Manufacturer may (at their discretion) also send an independent inspector to the installation in order to obtain additional information for the claim. Manufacturer will determine if an independent inspection is necessary and, if so, will order and pay for the independent inspection. In most cases all information regarding your claim will come from your Bestlaminate. Based on there manufacturers findings Bestlaminate will honor the manufacturer's request of compliance and or discount.
Other than applicable manufacturer's warranties, there are no warranties, express or implied than the one provided by flooring manufacturer, including any warranty or merchantability or suitability of the product for a particular purpose, and no other remedies shall be available except those provided by manufacturer's warranty.
Under no circumstances will Bestlaminate be responsible for any loss of time, inconvenience, expenses, costs or other consequential damages caused by or resulting directly or indirectly from a problem about which a claim was made.
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as 'Resources'), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
1. In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
2. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
3. Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
4. Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
5. Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
6. You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
7. Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
8. You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
9. We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner.
10. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
a.Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
b.Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
c.Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
Impersonates any person or entity, including any www.bestlaminate.com employees or representatives.
11. We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
13. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Bestlaminate Inc. and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us
Wherein, you understand that: >By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as 'Resources')
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are "as is" and "as available". This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
• The use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
• The use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
• The information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
• Any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
• Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
• No information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Bestlaminate Inc. or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
This website is controlled by Bestlaminate Inc. from our offices located in the state of OH, USA. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of OH, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of OH, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in USA, OH You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
If you have any questions or comments about these our User Agreement as outlined above, you can contact us at:
Bestlaminate Inc. 3900 #10 Ben Hur Ave. Willoughby, OH 44094 USA